Software Engineer Internship (Research/ Developing)
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day.
At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees, so they can achieve more.
The Computer Vision team in the Microsoft AI R&D Center in Taiwan is a team of researchers and engineers working on algorithms, tools, and experiences around practical applications of computer vision that powers Windows, Azure, and more. We are looking for a Masters/PhD intern to help solve challenging practical research problems we encounter while building our products and services. The internship will focus on a research topic in one of the following areas:
• Computer vision and machine learning
• Deep learning with synthetically generated data
• Face recognition and anti-spoofing
• Optical character recognition
• Natural language processing and understandings
• Internship time: 2019/9/16 – 2020/1/17
• Location: Microsoft Taiwan Office (台北市信義區忠孝東路五段68號)
• Intern type: Full-time or Part-time (at least 3 days a week)
• Benefits: Meal allowance, Group Insurance, a chance to work on impactful projects at a global team.
Campus Recruiter | Microsoft Aspire Experience
TEL: +886 3725 3755 | microsoft.com/university