- 發佈: 2015年11月18日
- 點擊數: 3168
Internship Position : Marketing and Communication Intern ( in Thailand )
Placement Period : 28 December 2015 to 29 July 2016 ( 7 months )
Application Deadline : 27 November 2015
Number of Vacancy : 1
How To Apply?
Send in your resume and a recent photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanitarian Affairs Global Internship Programme offers a unique learning opportunity to students who are currently pursuing degrees at graduate or undergraduate levels to build up their portfolio while working for a cause. Students from diverse disciplines can become a part of this International Internship Programme as our Marketing and Communication Intern.
The organisation is on the lookout for individuals who have the right learning attitude, strong communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and those who are open to experiencing diverse work cultures.
This internship program will focus on transferable skills relevant to the global market, equipping you for success as a Global Citizen. The internship will provide you with an opportunity to overcome your fears by arming you with the necessary skills and tools to succeed in the competitive global market.
With an emphasis on event planning, delegate recruitment, project management and service learning, you will assist in organizing and running a world class international event. Outstanding interns will be awarded with the Global Youth Award.
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Persuasion and Influencing Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Research Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Professional Writing Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Event Management Skills
This is more than an internship – it’s a unique opportunity of a life-time to be part of something bigger. Stand out from your peers - join us in Thailand !
Please follow the link for better idea on the type of events that the interns will be involved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlQ087PlQ4s
For more information about this global opportunity, please visit our website at http://www.humanitarianaffairs.asia/content/internship/
Or visit the Relief Web of the United Nations
- Researching markets and recruiting delegates for events
- Liaising with marketing and PR partners to promote events
- Collating and maintaining databases of stakeholders
- Developing marketing plans and strategies
- Communicating with various stakeholders
- Preparing conference materials
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good in interpersonal skills, organizational ability and concern about time management.
- Should have a multi-tasking ability.
- Should have sound negotiation skills.
- Willing to work beyond the call of duty.
- Creativity and an out of the box thinking leading with imagination.
- Ability to work under tremendous pressure and cope up with tight deadlines and outdo from others.
- Ability to speak other languages beside English is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
- To work and live in one of the top 20 most popular tourist destination in the world. Basic accommodation ( for female interns only ) and monthly meal allowance are provided.
- To have the opportunity to be considered for the Global Youth Award 2016 for high achievers.
- To have the privilege to attend highly acclaimed international leadership conference; 7th USLS in Hanoi, Vietnam 2016 for free. Excellent Networking Opportunity as we are expecting 1,000 delegates from around the world!!!
Thank You !
Humanitarian Affairs Asia
Tel : +66-92-923-345