- Published: 25 April 2019
- Hits: 1595
Guidelines for NCCU Undergraduate Student Dormitory Application for 2019 Summer Vacation
I. Application Period:
May 6 (Mon)~May 10 (Fri), 2019.
II. Application methods (Please access iNCCU through IE 7.0 or above or Firefox instead of Chrome.)
Undergraduate students: please proceed with online application. Path: iNCCU→校務系統WEB版→學生資訊系統→住宿服務→學士班暑假宿舍申請。If there are more applicants than beds at the disposal of the Student Housing Service Section, assignment will be decided by computer-generated lottery-drawing.
III. Eligibility and Priorities:
- Students currently (2019 spring semester) residing and approved undergraduate dorm applicants (for 2019 fall
- Other undergraduate students and 2019 graduates (including graduation-delaying seniors).
- Summer residence period:
- Students currently (2019 spring semester) residing in the dorms: after 3 p.m. Jun 29 (Sat) to 12 p.m. (noon) August 31 (Sat), 2019.
- Students not currently (2019 spring semester) residing in the dorms: after 1 p.m. July 1 (Mon) to 12 p.m. (noon) August 31 (Sat), 2019.
- Dorm Assignment and payment method:
Approved undergraduate dorm applicants.
- Date of Bed Selection: May 21 (Tue) to May 23 (Thu), 2019. Detailed procedures will be announced later.
- Deadline and methods of payment: June 5 (Wed) to June 9 (Sun), 2019. Please download the bill of “Summer Dorm” (暑宿費) on the First Bank webpage and pay the stipulated fee. Any late payment will lead to the cancellation of the dorm assignment and such applicants must move out of the dorm before 3 p.m. June 29 (Sat) ,2019. (First Bank webpage: https://eschool.firstbank.com.tw/member/index.aspx).
- Fees and Refunds:
- Undergraduate students are required to pay 1/2 of the dorm fee for the Spring Semester of 2019 and NTD 1000 deposit. Standards for fees can be found at the following政大首頁→行政單位→學生事務處→住宿輔導組→宿舍申請與床位資訊→宿舍費用及床位尺寸資訊.
- Undergraduate students who have paid for the summer stay and decide to cancel the dorm assignment should apply for a refund and submit their payment receipts to the Student Housing Service Section before 5 p.m., June 28 (Fri), 2019. Late applications are not accepted.
VII. Moving-out inspections
Please move out of your assigned dorm no later than 12 p.m. (noon) August 31 (Sat), 2019 (dorm residents approved for the 2019Fall Semester can move into the newly assigned dorm room on the afternoon of the aforesaid date) and make sure it is clean. Contact the Service Desk in your residence hall for dorm room inspection. All remaining personal belongings found after the deadline will be disposed of. The cost of the disposal will be deducted from the dorm deposit and any costs in excess of the deposit will be charged to the responsible resident.
VIII. Dorm Principles:
In order to enhance energy saving, those dorms to be used for summer stay will be located in certain areas. Dorms designated for summer stay are tentatively 1st – 3rd floor of JhuangJing Dormitory 1 and 1st - 4th floor of JhuangJing Dormitory 9 and 3rd floor of Building D of ZihCiang Dormitory 10 (maybe live with graduate student) for female applicants, JhuangJing Dormitory 2 and 3 and 3rd floor of Building A of ZihCiang Dormitory 10 (maybe live with graduate student) for male applicants. The Student Housing Service Section will make adjustments if deemed necessary.
- Further information:
- Students who have not applied for summer dorms and have not paid the required fee while continuing to reside in the dorm during the summer vacation will be required to pay the fee and to move out of the dorm immediately without the right of appeal when they are found out. Additional punishments will be imposed in accord with the relevant NCCU regulations.
- 2019 graduates or graduation-delaying seniors who have graduated can still use their NCCU student ID for dorm security until the end of August or until their rescheduled resident deadline.
iii. Summer residents should register an IP address again after 9 a.m. July 1, 2019.
Student Housing Service Section