- Published: 07 October 2015
- Hits: 4608
Internship Position : Strategic Partnership Specialist
Placement Period : 28 December 2015 to 29 July 2016 ( 7 months )
Application Deadline : 25 October 2015
Number of Vacancy : 3
How To Apply?
Complete the attached Internship Application Form and send in your resume to secretariat@
Humanitarian Affairs Internship Programme offers a learning opportunity to students who are currently pursuing degrees at graduate or undergraduate levels to enhance their resume while working for a cause. Students from diverse disciplines can become a part of this Global Internship Programme as a Strategic Partnership Specialist.
The organisation is on the lookout for individuals who have the right learning attitude, strong communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and those who are open to experiencing diverse work cultures.
- Communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability
- Persuasion skills
- Professional writing
- Marketing skills
- Working in an intercultural environment
- Working under pressure
- Public speaking
- Research skills
- Event management
- Leadership skills
1. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Good in interpersonal skills, organizational ability and concern about time management.
3. Should have a multi-tasking ability.
4. Should have sound negotiation skills.
5. Willing to work beyond the call of duty.
6. Creativity and an out of the box thinking leading with imagination.
7. Ability to work under tremendous pressure and cope up with tight deadlines and outdo from others.
8. Ability to speak other languages beside English is an advantage.
9. Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
1. Researching markets and recruiting delegates for events
2. Liaising with marketing and PR partners to promote events
3. Collating and maintaining databases of stakeholders
4. Sourcing and securing sponsorship
5. Developing marketing plans and strategies
This internship program will focus on skills relevant to the global market, equipping you for success as a global citizen. The internship will provide you with an opportunity to overcome your fears by arming you with the skills and tools to succeed in the competitive global market.
With an emphasis on event planning, recruitment, event management and humanitarian work, you will assist in organizing and running a world class international event. Outstanding interns will be recognised at an Award Ceremony attended by the media, politicians, head of NGOs, etc.
This is more than an internship – it’s a unique opportunity to be part of something bigger. Stand out from your peers - join us in Thailand !
Please follow the link for better idea on the type of events that the interns will be involved : https://www.youtube.com/watch?
For more information about this global opportunity, please visit our website at http://www.