Notice for Application to Continue Dormitory Stay during the 2019 Chinese New Year (From February 4 to February 7, 2019)
- Published: 11 December 2018
- Hits: 1586
I. In order to ensure dormitory security and to save energy during the 2019 Chinese New Year, the NCCU dormitories will close rooms in several restricted areas during the period. Students who remain in the dormitory should follow stipulated instructions and move to the unrestricted dormitory area.
II. Duration: February 4 to 7, 2019.
Students who remain in the dormitory can move to an assigned room between 12:00 noon and 4:00 p.m. on February 3 (Sun), 2019 and should move out of the assigned room to their own room between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on February 8 (Fri), 2019.
III. Qualified applicants: currently residing students. Applicants who need to remain in the dormitory between February 4 and 7, 2019, should submit their application during Application Period. Students who do not submit their application will not be allowed to remain in the dormitory.
IV. Unrestricted dormitory areas: ZhiChang Dormitory 10. Students who reside in the dormitories mentioned above can continue to stay in their own room while students who reside in other dormitories will be assigned available rooms according to their sex by the Student Housing Service Section.
V. Application Period: from 9:00 a.m. January 18 (Fri) to 4:00 p.m. January 19 (Sat), 2019.
VI. Application Procedure:
1. Students residing in JhuangJing Dormitory 9, ZhiChang Dormitory 1~3, and ZhiChang Dormitory 10 should submit their application at the service desk in your residence hall between 9:00 a.m. January 18 (Fri) to 4:00 p.m. January 19 (Sat), 2019.
2. Students residing in the restricted areas should submit their application and a NTD 500 deposit to the Student Housing Service Section between 9:00 a.m. January 18 (Fri) to 4:00 p.m. January 19 (Sat), 2019. The Student Housing Service Section will compile the applications and post the assigned rooms for the applicants on the website at the end of January. Those applicants should check in at the service desk in the assigned residence hall in the unrestricted area before moving in. Ask the dorm management to inspect your room after moving out. Take the NTD 500 deposit back in the Student Housing Service Section during office hours. NTD 500 deposit will not be refund, if students who applied do not move into the restricted areas.
VII. Important Notices:
1. All the entrances of the restricted areas will be closed and locked during the Chinese New Year. Electricity and gas will be turned off in these areas. All entry will be prohibited to ensure dormitory security. Students who apply for stay should bring their clothes, bedding, and other daily use necessities with them. Please secure items of personal value in a safe place.
2. Students who remain in the dormitory should comply with dormitory security regulations and pay attention to any suspicious individuals wandering around.
3. Students who need to access the internet in the assigned rooms should try to register a new IP address again.
Student Housing Service Section