If you are looking for a rewarding career that will bring you to new levels of success, then consider becoming a HRnet One Consultant.
We are looking for Associate Consultants / Consultants who are eager to succeed in a hands-on, dynamic and challenging environment.
Our job scope is open to fresh graduates, where age and work experience means very little to us. A background in Human Resources is also not a must. If you are passionate about your career, have strong interest in sales and possess a strong will to succeed, we would like to hear from you!
- Degree Holder in any discipline
- Strong passion to develop a career in sales, scaling career advancement and looking for a platform to excel
- A winning mindset, taking initiatives to add value in a dynamic team-based environment
- Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with senior candidates, regional leaders and colleagues
- Internship is also welcomed to apply
- Provide research for search assignments, conduct market mapping, gather and collect detailed information specific to an identified pool of talent
- Act as a thought partner and general support for the Senior Consultants. Assist Senior Consultants with setting search scope and prioritizing their research needs
- Conduct timely, cost-effective research to meet and exceed teams’ needs; develop accurate and compelling deliverables
- Develop creative approaches to sourcing information, and think ‘out-side of the box.’
- Prepare materials on the research findings, update and maintain the firm’s database
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with clients, candidates, as well as other internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with other business units in achieving Total Groups’ objectives
Interested applicants please send your updated resume (with photo attached) to email@example.com
Tel: 886 2 8101 0158#204
** For more information about us, visit our website: www.hrnetone.com *